Monday, October 29, 2012

I Ate Squirrel

Yee Haw. Naw I'm not even in the right state for that one, here in Kansas its more like, Hi how are you? Kind of boring I know. Well this past week went super swell. Last week I mentioned a dude named Lance. We met him while attending a baptist church last week (that we are no longer invited to come to) and we had a dinner with him on Tuesday. We sat in McDonald's for 2 hours talking about the gospel. He is like 22 and has a epic beard and knows a ton about the Bible. He is going to research the church now, or look up anti, then come back to us. Now he is just a guy who want to know stuff, and is in no way looking for a fight, so I hope this ends out working but I am almost positive it will. In other news, we are still teaching Hannah, we taught her the plan of salvation this week and she took it very well. We had to go rather deep at a few points, because she just asked so may good questions and is just a smart and humble individual. She is on a direct collision course for the baptismal font, more news on her when it comes.
In other news, I ate squirrel. Yep, I sure did. It was very tough but the meat tasted pretty good. I liked it allot actually, but one squirrel for a family doesn't got to far. We got transfer calls this week, and both Staley and I are going to be staying here 6 more weeks. Well thank you for all the letters and prayers you send my way. I really appreciate it.

Todd is also in the same district as our neighbor Elder Robinson (far right)


No comments:

Post a Comment