So last week we had a gift exchange with all the Elders and Sisters in the zone. Guess what I got my person. Yup, a machete. how did you know? I found it at Walmart for 8 bucks so I just had to get it for him. Then the other picture I have is of more food we got for free. And the other picture is of some fun we had with a photo copier at a place we volunteer at. Ya it was fun. So I have to say I am super sad that I am leaving here so soon. I was super exited to stay here for Christmas and get to know every one better. Lots of people here I wish I cold have known better. But when in Rome right? So apparently my arrival has already been announced in the new ward. My Dad's, cousins, husband is the high councilman over the ward and he informed the ward of my arrival on Sunday so I have a legacy to live up to. Not sure what that will mean for me but it will be fun.
This week we picked up a new investigator from a part member family. We saw them the other day and he told us how much us stopping by meant to him, and how much he likes the way we make him feel. It was great. Then he and his less active wife came to the Christmas party our ward had on Saturday and they made a lot of friends. Mr. Meyer (the non member) is rather upset that I am leaving but he is going to feed us fried chicken on Wednesday so


No comments:
Post a Comment