This week went ok. I was sick again with a sinus infection that was brought on from last week's sickness. We finally got to teach the Oldweiler family that I had been mentioning for the past few weeks. We taught the plan of salvation that turned into a restoration lesson. It went ok, not a whole lot of spirit there but sure didn't do any damage. We have a weekly appointment with him on Fridays so he still does want to see us. Duck on the other hand is doing very well. We had a lesson with him on Tuesday and he told us that his wife is super against the church, but that wont stop him from being baptized. He is super committed to coming to church but was sick this week. We are also teaching a Craig who is in a part member family and he wants to get baptized so he can baptize his daughters when they turn 8. Other than that all is well out here in Independence. No new people just great current people. Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week to write a big one. I miss you all and love you. Thanks for showing me your love. There will be a better letter next week, I promise.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Another Week in the Books
This week went ok. I was sick again with a sinus infection that was brought on from last week's sickness. We finally got to teach the Oldweiler family that I had been mentioning for the past few weeks. We taught the plan of salvation that turned into a restoration lesson. It went ok, not a whole lot of spirit there but sure didn't do any damage. We have a weekly appointment with him on Fridays so he still does want to see us. Duck on the other hand is doing very well. We had a lesson with him on Tuesday and he told us that his wife is super against the church, but that wont stop him from being baptized. He is super committed to coming to church but was sick this week. We are also teaching a Craig who is in a part member family and he wants to get baptized so he can baptize his daughters when they turn 8. Other than that all is well out here in Independence. No new people just great current people. Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week to write a big one. I miss you all and love you. Thanks for showing me your love. There will be a better letter next week, I promise.
This week went ok. I was sick again with a sinus infection that was brought on from last week's sickness. We finally got to teach the Oldweiler family that I had been mentioning for the past few weeks. We taught the plan of salvation that turned into a restoration lesson. It went ok, not a whole lot of spirit there but sure didn't do any damage. We have a weekly appointment with him on Fridays so he still does want to see us. Duck on the other hand is doing very well. We had a lesson with him on Tuesday and he told us that his wife is super against the church, but that wont stop him from being baptized. He is super committed to coming to church but was sick this week. We are also teaching a Craig who is in a part member family and he wants to get baptized so he can baptize his daughters when they turn 8. Other than that all is well out here in Independence. No new people just great current people. Sorry I don't have a lot of time this week to write a big one. I miss you all and love you. Thanks for showing me your love. There will be a better letter next week, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment