Monday, May 13, 2013


Going Down Forbidden Paths on a Golf Cart

So last week I mentioned that crazy Indian dude and his golf course. This week he invited us to attend his tournament that he was hosting and have chicken fajitas. We showed up and he wanted us to take a tour of the place so he gave us a golf cart and said go have fun. We did. That day it had rained a lot so lots of the paths had lots of mud and water. I never thought I could go mudding in a golf cart but I guess I was wrong. We explored that entire golf course and found some paths that were definitely questionable if we should go down. We found some cool lakes and great locations for camping, man was it fun, then we got free food. That crazy Indian is a fun guy, he was much more tame that day.
So as far as the work goes out here things are still going well. Unfortunately Duk slipped up and will not be able to get baptized this week because of smoking. But Scottie and Teresa are still ready for their baptism. So I am exited for that to happen, and a great part about it is that Craig is going to be doing one of the baptisms. He just got the priesthood a week ago and he is getting to use it for baptism. Man he is a stud. Well not much more to talk about this week. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment