Monday, September 16, 2013

People are just flooding the doors, and we won't hold them back!
 
 
What a full week. This Sunday we had 6 people come to church, it so cool so see so many people coming to church here, especially when we didn't have any one coming for like the first transfer we were here. Not that I can claim any of the credit because literally all the people just came out of nowhere so it seemed.
They all said they really enjoyed church this week, and they better have, since I had to give a talk during sacrament. Mid week one of the bishops counselors called me and asked if would be willing to talk about pride and humility. I have to say that was not my favorite topic to speak on. I felt like I was rebuking every one, so I tried to keep it on myself  as best I could. I talked a lot about how we can identify pride and then change it to humility. Over all I felt it went well.
This week we had a great experience while teaching the Ross family. We went out with Lorin S. to go teach them but when we arrived we found that Denita was home alone and having a rough day. We were able to talk to her about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how it can help her in her rough times. It went super well, I think it really changed her out look on life. Well other than that this week has gone well, our investigators are all progressing very well and should be on track for baptism next month. Thanks for you love and Prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment