Monday, September 9, 2013

Just a Short While Longer...

So this week went very well, we had 7 people show up to church on Sunday. Well investigators that is, other than investigators, we had lots of people. The Ross family came, and Ted B. and Michael R. came to church also. It was very nice to see them all there. Ted left after Sacrament unfortunately but he promised he will stay for all 3 next Sunday, I am exited for that. We have dates now set with most of our investigators. We set one with the Ross family for late October and with Ted for middle of October, and one with Michael for the beginning of October. So if all goes to plan Stockton, will have 8 baptisms one month after I leave. So that is great. I hope they all go through. Other than that things here are going pretty well. Thanks for all the love and emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment