Well its Christmas Eve, and I can't believe it. Man it feel like I
was just home with my broken shoulder. But nope, its been 9 months since
then. Well there is no snow here or mountains so snow, snow. And the
temperature has been crazy high for the season. We will be doing some
service on Christmas at a food pantry or something, giving out some food
and giving love and cool stuff like that. The location is at another
church's church but they asked some members of the ward to host it and
they were all like we can, if you meet our terms. You know what that
means? Pass along cards and church videos! That will be fun. My
companion and I will most likely be door greeters. I am looking forward
to it. We are having dinner with our bishop tonight and that should be
pretty sweet.
So this week we have done a lot of door knocking and a bit of
teaching to less active members and part member families. There is a ton
of potential to work with here and the ward is super helpful. It should
be a lot of fun and a lot of work. But both those things will make the
time fly by. Well I won't keep you all from Christmas. I love all you
and miss you.
Love the Rasbandit.

No comments:
Post a Comment